Click here to view your Safety Video
Successful roadside inspections begin with proper pre- and post trip vehicle inspections.
* Review the DVIR and ensure that repairs have been completed correctly.
* Inspect the brakes for any deficiencies and verify they are working properly.
* Check emergency equipment and ensure that it is in its proper place.
* Make sure there are no cracks in your windshield or mirrors.
* Maintain your logs. Have paper logs available for 8 days if needed.
* Ensure you have enough available hours to complete your trip
* Verify that your medical card is current and CDL is valid.
Only back up your vehicle when it is absolutely necessary.
Remember to use the G.O.A.L Method GET OUT AND LOOK
When starting or backing up, walk around the vehicle to ensure there are no hazards, objects, or pedestrians which may be stuck.
Submit your answers
Your Safety & Compliance Supervisor is
Jennifer Clough at 316-491-5759