Safety & Compliance
Director of Safety:
Herman at 316-491-5760
At Lytx®, we harness the power of video and data to enable fleets to improve safety, efficiency, and productivity. We’re trusted by more than 4,000 fleets that log billions of miles worldwide each year, contributing to a vast and ever-growing database of driving data we use to refine the accuracy and effectiveness of our solutions.
Top 5 Riskiest Roads for Truck Drivers 2020:
Allentown, Pa.: Interstate 78, East of W. Emaus Avenue
Lambsburg, Va.: Interstate 77, near Old Pipers Gap Road
Albuquerque, N.M.: Interstate 40, near Coyote Springs Road SE
Durham, N.C.: Interstate 85, near University Station Road
Lebanon, N.J.: Interstate 78, near Cokesbury Road
Successful roadside inspections begin with proper pre- and post trip vehicle inspections.
* Review the DVIR and ensure that repairs have been completed correctly.
* Inspect the brakes for any deficiencies and verify they are working properly.
* Check emergency equipment and ensure that it is in its proper place.
* Make sure there are no cracks in your windshield or mirrors.
*Keep Trucking is our provider for our ELD system.
* Ensure you have enough available hours to complete your trip
* Verify that your medical card is current and CDL is valid.
ALL of our Equipment Features the
DETROIT ASSURANCE® 5.0 STANDARD
1. Active Brake Assist (ABA) 5.0
2. Full braking on moving and stopped pedestrians
3. Full braking on moving, stopped and stationary objects
4. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) to 0 mph
5. Lane Departure Warning
6. Traffic Sign Display
7. Intelligent High-Beam
8. Automatic Wipers/Headlamps
9. Tailgate Warning
Drivers "Little Known Facts" Corner
We are glad to be working with carriers edge for enhanced training oppurtunities for our drivers
Only back up your vehicle when it is absolutely necessary.
Remember to use the G.O.A.L Method (GET OUT AND LOOK )
When starting a backing maneuver, walk around the vehicle to ensure there are no hazards, objects, or pedestrians which may be struck.
Riskiest city for truck drivers in 2020
Day of the week with the most collisions Tuesday
Day of the week with the fewest collisions Sunday
Time of day with the most near collisions 5 a.m. to noon