Drivers with Pets:
Pets permitted with a
Rider Policy Available to NON Trainee Status Drivers. Minimum Age 7 for Passenger Authorization
Driver Trainee Requirements:
1. Must have a valid CDL and Current DOT Physical
(If you need a DOT physical our recruitment department can assist you with this).
2. Meet all other driver requirments as required by DOT and Company Policy. (Listed to the Left)
Driver Trainer Requirments:
1. Basic Hire Driver Requirements. (See Left)
2. Minimum of 90 days continuous employment with the company.
3. Minimum of 1-year OTR driving experience.
4. No late pickup or deliveries in past 30 days.
5. Must not be under any company disciplinary action.
6. Must be able to provide clear communication to driver trainee.
7. Able to stay out while a trainee is assigned to
8. Must complete the company’s “Train-the- Trainer Course”
1. 21 years old
2. No more than 4 moving violations in past 36 months and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
3. No accidents in the past 3 years
4. No DUI/DWI in past 3 years
5. NO Possession of alcohol or drugs in a CMV or Hit and run violations,
Reckless/Careless or negligent driving
6. Speeding over 15 mph in a CMV
7. NO License Suspension/Revocations
8. Criminal Charges are a case by case decision.
Late Model Equipment
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability Insurance
Aflac Supplemental Insurance Available
Company and Voluntary Life Insurance
Direct Deposit Payroll
Orientation lasts 2 days, offered weekly and is paid
Bi Monthly Pay
1.5 days off for every week out
Referral Bonus Paid Out at 90,180 and 365 days on a new hire (Total $1,000)
CDL Legal Membership is Available
Cell Phone Service Discount through Verizon